We are constantly fascinated with the many therapeutic values of this magical root. here' just a sampling of the natural benefits ginger offers to common ailments:
- Arthritis In one published trial, 74% of rheumatoid arthritis sufferers reported marked pain relief and 59% reported a reduction in swelling.
- Nausea A study from Brigham University found that ginger curbs nausea by ?interrupting the feedback between the stomach and the nausea center of the brain.?
- Circulation Ginger has been shown to stimulate circulation and the warmth it imparts to the body corrects the surface chillness associated with colds.
- Antioxidant Ginger contains phenolic compounds that protect fat cells from being damaged by highly destructive free radicals.
- Digestion Ginger is a carminative (ridding the stomach and intestines of gas) and an aid in the digestion of fatty foodss