- The service is quick and prompt and the products are wonderful...love the dried cherries..ordered once and then ordered twice and still ordering.
A Great company to do business with..
- — Janice S.
- Excellent products!
Have ordered from you many times and will continue.
- — Lynda
- Having dexterity and mobility problems, I find Sweet Energy products to have efficient home delivery service as well as to provide a wide variety of healthy food packaged in easy-open bags. Also, the descriptive materials provied for each item adds to the consumer's ability to select according to personal dietary needs.
- — Linda
- What can I say? The transaction was fast and flawless, as always, and the goodness of the ginger slices and dried blueberries is unsurpassed.
- — J
- Thank you for the delicious dried fruits and the wonderful chocolates. You service is very quick and you are a pleasure to purchase from.
- — Melody
- I love the dried fruit. They taste very natural, not overly sweetened and fake tasting like some others I've purchased from the grocery store. Thanks for the great product.
- — kari
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
- I am very pleased with my order and was surprised at how quickly it arrived. As usual, everything was of finest quality.
- — VIRGINIA
Westminster Bakers have been a staple of New England foods since 1828. If you've ever had a clam chowder anywhere in New England, chances are they've been accompanied by Westminster's famous Oyster crackers. They've been using the same 7 ingredients for over 200 years, simply wheat flour, oil, sugar, salt, yeast and baking soda. Don't let the simple ingredients fool you as their taste is very complex. We feel they are the perfect cracker in every way. So light, crispy, they just melt in your mouth. See what us New Englanders have been raving about for generations.