- The service is quick and prompt and the products are wonderful...love the dried cherries..ordered once and then ordered twice and still ordering.
A Great company to do business with..
- — Janice S.
- Having dexterity and mobility problems, I find Sweet Energy products to have efficient home delivery service as well as to provide a wide variety of healthy food packaged in easy-open bags. Also, the descriptive materials provied for each item adds to the consumer's ability to select according to personal dietary needs.
- — Linda
- What can I say? The transaction was fast and flawless, as always, and the goodness of the ginger slices and dried blueberries is unsurpassed.
- — J
- I love the dried fruit. They taste very natural, not overly sweetened and fake tasting like some others I've purchased from the grocery store. Thanks for the great product.
- — kari
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
This is not your typical Vermont Maple Syrup, but Craft Maple Syrup. What does Craft Maple Syrup mean? Kevin is the owner of the local print shop that has been printing Sweet Energy catalog since 1980. The printing business is a little slow from February to March so Kevin moonlights making craft Maple Syrup.
At his property in Georgia, Vermont he taps about 200 maple trees and boils the sap into the finest, freshest, richest maple syrup you've ever tasted. He only boils about a couple 100 pints each season and we are lucky to have a few dozen to be available to you.
Unlike most syrups that are made in a factory using big boiling machines, Kevin is a small operation and he does everything from collecting his own sap, to feeding the fire (every five minutes), to drawing off the syrup, to filtering it and finally bottling it.