- Food is delicious! I had to call the working moms and I had a pleasant woman who quickly helped me fix the issue. I will definetly order again :)
- — Kristen
- The service is quick and prompt and the products are wonderful...love the dried cherries..ordered once and then ordered twice and still ordering.
A Great company to do business with..
- — Janice S.
- What can I say? The transaction was fast and flawless, as always, and the goodness of the ginger slices and dried blueberries is unsurpassed.
- — J
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
- I am very pleased with my order and was surprised at how quickly it arrived. As usual, everything was of finest quality.
- — VIRGINIA
Our neighbor Ben runs a 500 cow farm and his son-in-law Justin creates this amazing Venetian Ginger Ale based on a family recipe dating back to 1915. Venetian Ale was botted and distributed in Burlington, VT during the prohibition era of the 1920s and 30s.
Justin’s great, great grandfather stopped bottling the ale in 1945. But now he is bringing it back following the original recipe which calls for simple ingredients and a full ounce of ginger for every 12oz. bottle. This soda has a delightful ginger kick that will make store-bought ginger ale taste like water.
Enjoy mixing this wonderful Ginger Ale in mixed drinks or enjoy it all on it’s own. Simple ingredients that include carbonated water, pure cane sugar, limes, ginger and spices.