- The service is quick and prompt and the products are wonderful...love the dried cherries..ordered once and then ordered twice and still ordering.
A Great company to do business with..
- — Janice S.
- We are very pleased with the order and how promptly it arrived!
- — VIRGINIA
- Excellent products!
Have ordered from you many times and will continue.
- — Lynda
- Having dexterity and mobility problems, I find Sweet Energy products to have efficient home delivery service as well as to provide a wide variety of healthy food packaged in easy-open bags. Also, the descriptive materials provied for each item adds to the consumer's ability to select according to personal dietary needs.
- — Linda
- What can I say? The transaction was fast and flawless, as always, and the goodness of the ginger slices and dried blueberries is unsurpassed.
- — J
- I love the dried fruit. They taste very natural, not overly sweetened and fake tasting like some others I've purchased from the grocery store. Thanks for the great product.
- — kari
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
- I am very pleased with my order and was surprised at how quickly it arrived. As usual, everything was of finest quality.
- — VIRGINIA
John Maguire of Providence Town Fudge makes the worlds best fudge in his 700 square foot store on Cape Cod. Each day he makes 5lb batches of fudge by hand, following a recipe he's used since 1984. Each flavor is made with only the finest ingredients, real butter, milk, cream, sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup and 100% pure chocolate. John follows three key steps for each batch, careful cooking of the ingredients, adequate cooling and hand paddling in copper pots.
John says the result is "one of the richest, creamiest consistencies of fudge the world has ever known."
Cape Cod cranberries and California walnuts are mixed in a Penuche based fudge. A wonderful combination of rich, creamy, fruity and nutty.