- Excellent products!
Have ordered from you many times and will continue.
- — Lynda
- Your order was perfect. I chose to order from you as my mother ordered from you for years and years (Shirley Nault), and would often send me your products as gifts. She is no longer able to order from you, so I included a few of her favorites in my order.
- — Mary
- Having dexterity and mobility problems, I find Sweet Energy products to have efficient home delivery service as well as to provide a wide variety of healthy food packaged in easy-open bags. Also, the descriptive materials provied for each item adds to the consumer's ability to select according to personal dietary needs.
- — Linda
- Thank you for the delicious dried fruits and the wonderful chocolates. You service is very quick and you are a pleasure to purchase from.
- — Melody
- I love the dried fruit. They taste very natural, not overly sweetened and fake tasting like some others I've purchased from the grocery store. Thanks for the great product.
- — kari
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
- I am very pleased with my order and was surprised at how quickly it arrived. As usual, everything was of finest quality.
- — VIRGINIA
John Maguire of Providence Town Fudge makes the worlds best fudge in his 700 square foot store on Cape Cod. Each day he makes 5lb batches of fudge by hand, following a recipe he's used since 1984. Each flavor is made with only the finest ingredients, real butter, milk, cream, sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup and 100% pure chocolate. John follows three key steps for each batch, careful cooking of the ingredients, adequate cooling and hand paddling in copper pots.
John says the result is "one of the richest, creamiest consistencies of fudge the world has ever known."
Cape Cod cranberries and California walnuts are mixed in a Penuche based fudge. A wonderful combination of rich, creamy, fruity and nutty.