- The peanut brittle is delicious! Real butter!
The Spanish Torta is so good I can hardly leave it alone. My only disappointment was finding that it does NOT have olive oil, but sunflower oil. It's still a real treat.
- — Jan
- Your order was perfect. I chose to order from you as my mother ordered from you for years and years (Shirley Nault), and would often send me your products as gifts. She is no longer able to order from you, so I included a few of her favorites in my order.
- — Mary
- Having dexterity and mobility problems, I find Sweet Energy products to have efficient home delivery service as well as to provide a wide variety of healthy food packaged in easy-open bags. Also, the descriptive materials provied for each item adds to the consumer's ability to select according to personal dietary needs.
- — Linda
- What can I say? The transaction was fast and flawless, as always, and the goodness of the ginger slices and dried blueberries is unsurpassed.
- — J
- Thank you for the delicious dried fruits and the wonderful chocolates. You service is very quick and you are a pleasure to purchase from.
- — Melody
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
- I am very pleased with my order and was surprised at how quickly it arrived. As usual, everything was of finest quality.
- — VIRGINIA
Our old-fashioned peanut brittle is made from Katharine Beecher's original recipe, which calls for fresh AA grade butter, pure sugar, and loads of large Virginia peanuts. The ingredients are mixed slowly by hand for a homemade brittle that is guaranteed to be the best you've ever tasted. One bite will keep you coming back for more!