- Sweet Energy products are always delivered fresh and in a timely manner. Friends love getting them as gifts and the variety of choices pleases everyone's palate.
- — Diane E
- Your order was perfect. I chose to order from you as my mother ordered from you for years and years (Shirley Nault), and would often send me your products as gifts. She is no longer able to order from you, so I included a few of her favorites in my order.
- — Mary
- I love the dried fruit. They taste very natural, not overly sweetened and fake tasting like some others I've purchased from the grocery store. Thanks for the great product.
- — kari
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
- I am very pleased with my order and was surprised at how quickly it arrived. As usual, everything was of finest quality.
- — VIRGINIA
Red Door Bakery, located in Marshfield, Vermont crafts their delicious Jumbo cookies using farm fresh eggs, pure Vermont butter, King Arthur flour and Sweet Energy dried fruit. Each week they deliver fresh baked, over-sized cookies measuring five inches in diameter and almost an inch thick. The sugar cookie is pictured in this basket top right.
This recipe is from Dave's Grandma who has retired from the day to day baking but still makes a presence in the bakery by sprinkling decorative sugar on top of her favorite cookie.