- Food is delicious! I had to call the working moms and I had a pleasant woman who quickly helped me fix the issue. I will definetly order again :)
- — Kristen
- Excellent products!
Have ordered from you many times and will continue.
- — Lynda
- Your order was perfect. I chose to order from you as my mother ordered from you for years and years (Shirley Nault), and would often send me your products as gifts. She is no longer able to order from you, so I included a few of her favorites in my order.
- — Mary
- What can I say? The transaction was fast and flawless, as always, and the goodness of the ginger slices and dried blueberries is unsurpassed.
- — J
- I love the dried fruit. They taste very natural, not overly sweetened and fake tasting like some others I've purchased from the grocery store. Thanks for the great product.
- — kari
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
- I am very pleased with my order and was surprised at how quickly it arrived. As usual, everything was of finest quality.
- — VIRGINIA
Crawfords of England has been making these hard-to-resist golden crispy biscuits loaded with currants since the 1900s. You might remember these cookies from your childhood when they were on more grocery shelves. They have lost their way on our shelves here in the US but we are able to purchase them directly from the bakers in England. Enjoy these crispy, light sweet biscuits and reminisce of times in the past. A low sugar and sodium snack.