- Dear Sweet Energy Ladies,
Our order arrived yesterday, and...it's almost gone :) well, not all of it but WOW everything is so fresh and delicious. The Medjool dates are wonderful. The figs are reminicient of ones Jean had in her Italian neighbood in Seattle when she was a young girl. Now she is 80.
We founf out a couple of months ago that she has Gallbladder Cancer, pretty rare, but she was so hungry for your good treats I ordered them
not having our birthday or Christmas check in hand. We will always be good customers of yours. Thank-you for putting such love and care into your packaging. I think we started with Sweet Energy about the time Carole's kids were still quite young...1987? Can't exactly remember.
Well, guess I'd better close. Thank-you for bringing such "Sweet Energy" in our home! Sincerely, Barbara and Jean God Bless You!
- — Barbara
- I ordered the chocolate covered figs for our water aerobics luncheon. It was nice that each was individually packaged as I was able to put one at each person's seating. All ,both male and female guests were delighted with them proving that Friday 13 with Sweet Energy's input can be a pleasant experience.
- — Elizabeth
- We have been a regular customer for close to 10 years now - which tells you how satisfied we are! we love the apricots and figs and always send your gift baskets at holiday time. We also love your rebates back to us.
- — wendy
- The licorice I recently ordered was here before I knew it and is the best. The figs and apricot were also great. Buying from you ladies is always a good experience.
- — Walter
- I have tried dried figs and apricots from many companies and still find that Sweet Energy products are the best! Their freshness, plumpness and shelf life far surpass all the rest.
As a cookbook author, and self-taught chef, the best ingredients are key in the perfect, finished dish. Sweet Energy's products provide that for me.
Kate Krukowski Gooding
- — Kate
- Love all of your dried fruit.
The free apricots was a generous gift and have to really be careful about not overeating these tasty treat.
The Medjool Dates are largest dates I have seen and the taste is superb!
I love the figs especially since they can be frozen so I can enjoy them months later.
Other products I have ordered have been very good quality.
- — Carolyn N.
The World's Best
Figs have been enjoyed for centuries as they are among themost ancient aof cultivated fruits. Fresh figs are fragile and highly perishable, so 90% of the crop is utilized as dried.
Sweet Energy dried figs come from Turkey, the world's leading producer of the golden brown Smyrna variety. It is favored for its distinctive honey taste and thin outer skin, and commands a higher price than either the Greek or black Mission!