- My favorite items I love to get are the Apricot filled whole wheat bars. I do however, enjoy the blueberry, strawberry, and raspberry bars too. I am also partial to the orange coconut ambrosia bites. I have found very few things that I did not enjoy from Sweetenergy. Thank you
- — Cynthia
- Great and we loved it! Love the apricot ginger ambrosia. Really good quality. Will get more soon. Regards, Jean
- — Jean
- The service is quick and prompt and the products are wonderful...love the dried cherries..ordered once and then ordered twice and still ordering.
A Great company to do business with..
- — Janice S.
- Oh yes, everything was (is) just fine with the order. Oh -and those 'free' chocolate malt balls sure didn't last long. Hmm-m-m, I wonder where they went to? :)
Best regards to all of you at SWTNRG
- — Dean A
- Your order was perfect. I chose to order from you as my mother ordered from you for years and years (Shirley Nault), and would often send me your products as gifts. She is no longer able to order from you, so I included a few of her favorites in my order.
- — Mary
- Thank you for the delicious dried fruits and the wonderful chocolates. You service is very quick and you are a pleasure to purchase from.
- — Melody
- I love the dried fruit. They taste very natural, not overly sweetened and fake tasting like some others I've purchased from the grocery store. Thanks for the great product.
- — kari
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
- I am very pleased with my order and was surprised at how quickly it arrived. As usual, everything was of finest quality.
- — VIRGINIA
Fully-ripened tart Blenheim apricots are hand selected then dried in the California sun. Then they are blended into a smooth puree with fresh oranges and sweetened with just the right amount of specialty sugars. Formed into a soft confection, the Ambrosia is then cut by hand into bite-sized pieces and shipped to you shortly after it has been made.