- My favorite items I love to get are the Apricot filled whole wheat bars. I do however, enjoy the blueberry, strawberry, and raspberry bars too. I am also partial to the orange coconut ambrosia bites. I have found very few things that I did not enjoy from Sweetenergy. Thank you
- — Cynthia
- Great and we loved it! Love the apricot ginger ambrosia. Really good quality. Will get more soon. Regards, Jean
- — Jean
- Food is delicious! I had to call the working moms and I had a pleasant woman who quickly helped me fix the issue. I will definetly order again :)
- — Kristen
- Sweet Energy products are always delivered fresh and in a timely manner. Friends love getting them as gifts and the variety of choices pleases everyone's palate.
- — Diane E
- Excellent products!
Have ordered from you many times and will continue.
- — Lynda
- Oh yes, everything was (is) just fine with the order. Oh -and those 'free' chocolate malt balls sure didn't last long. Hmm-m-m, I wonder where they went to? :)
Best regards to all of you at SWTNRG
- — Dean A
- What can I say? The transaction was fast and flawless, as always, and the goodness of the ginger slices and dried blueberries is unsurpassed.
- — J
- I love the dried fruit. They taste very natural, not overly sweetened and fake tasting like some others I've purchased from the grocery store. Thanks for the great product.
- — kari
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
- I am very pleased with my order and was surprised at how quickly it arrived. As usual, everything was of finest quality.
- — VIRGINIA
Fully-ripened tart Blenheim apricots are hand selected then dried in the California sun. Then they are blended into a smooth puree with fresh oranges and sweetened with just the right amount of specialty sugars. Formed into a soft confection, the Ambrosia is then cut by hand into bite-sized pieces and shipped to you shortly after it has been made.
1. Select an Item: