- Food is delicious! I had to call the working moms and I had a pleasant woman who quickly helped me fix the issue. I will definetly order again :)
- — Kristen
- Excellent products!
Have ordered from you many times and will continue.
- — Lynda
- Your order was perfect. I chose to order from you as my mother ordered from you for years and years (Shirley Nault), and would often send me your products as gifts. She is no longer able to order from you, so I included a few of her favorites in my order.
- — Mary
- Having dexterity and mobility problems, I find Sweet Energy products to have efficient home delivery service as well as to provide a wide variety of healthy food packaged in easy-open bags. Also, the descriptive materials provied for each item adds to the consumer's ability to select according to personal dietary needs.
- — Linda
- What can I say? The transaction was fast and flawless, as always, and the goodness of the ginger slices and dried blueberries is unsurpassed.
- — J
- Thank you for the delicious dried fruits and the wonderful chocolates. You service is very quick and you are a pleasure to purchase from.
- — Melody
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
Rich California dates and crunchy gourmet cashews and walnuts add an appealing sweetness and crunch to this recipe.
All you'll need to add are an egg, milk (or water), honey and a quarter cup of healthy vegetable oil. And don't forget to add Sweet Energy dried fruit and nuts to spice up your muffins. If you are date lover, you can't go wrong with adding more dates, whether you add Medjools, Deglet Noor or the chopped dates.