- Food is delicious! I had to call the working moms and I had a pleasant woman who quickly helped me fix the issue. I will definetly order again :)
- — Kristen
- We are very pleased with the order and how promptly it arrived!
- — VIRGINIA
- Oh yes, everything was (is) just fine with the order. Oh -and those 'free' chocolate malt balls sure didn't last long. Hmm-m-m, I wonder where they went to? :)
Best regards to all of you at SWTNRG
- — Dean A
- What can I say? The transaction was fast and flawless, as always, and the goodness of the ginger slices and dried blueberries is unsurpassed.
- — J
- Thank you for the delicious dried fruits and the wonderful chocolates. You service is very quick and you are a pleasure to purchase from.
- — Melody
- I love the dried fruit. They taste very natural, not overly sweetened and fake tasting like some others I've purchased from the grocery store. Thanks for the great product.
- — kari
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- I am very pleased with my order and was surprised at how quickly it arrived. As usual, everything was of finest quality.
- — VIRGINIA
Red Door Bakery, located in Marshfield, Vermont crafts their delicious Jumbo cookies using farm fresh eggs, pure Vermont butter, King Arthur flour and Sweet Energy dried fruit. Each week they deliver fresh baked, over-sized cookies measuring five inches in diameter and almost an inch thick. The sugar cookie is pictured in this basket top right.
This recipe is from Dave's Grandma who has retired from the day to day baking but still makes a presence in the bakery by sprinkling decorative sugar on top of her favorite cookie.