- The service is quick and prompt and the products are wonderful...love the dried cherries..ordered once and then ordered twice and still ordering.
A Great company to do business with..
- — Janice S.
- We are very pleased with the order and how promptly it arrived!
- — VIRGINIA
- Excellent products!
Have ordered from you many times and will continue.
- — Lynda
- Your order was perfect. I chose to order from you as my mother ordered from you for years and years (Shirley Nault), and would often send me your products as gifts. She is no longer able to order from you, so I included a few of her favorites in my order.
- — Mary
- What can I say? The transaction was fast and flawless, as always, and the goodness of the ginger slices and dried blueberries is unsurpassed.
- — J
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- I am very pleased with my order and was surprised at how quickly it arrived. As usual, everything was of finest quality.
- — VIRGINIA
Red Door Bakery, located in Marshfield, Vermont crafts their delicious Jumbo cookies using farm fresh eggs, pure Vermont butter, King Arthur flour and Sweet Energy dried fruit. Each week they deliver fresh baked, over-sized cookies measuring five inches in diameter and almost an inch thick.
A peanut butter cookie so thick and big, Dave the baker thought only huge chunks of rich semi-sweet chocolate would do.