- Excellent products!
Have ordered from you many times and will continue.
- — Lynda
- Having dexterity and mobility problems, I find Sweet Energy products to have efficient home delivery service as well as to provide a wide variety of healthy food packaged in easy-open bags. Also, the descriptive materials provied for each item adds to the consumer's ability to select according to personal dietary needs.
- — Linda
- What can I say? The transaction was fast and flawless, as always, and the goodness of the ginger slices and dried blueberries is unsurpassed.
- — J
- Thank you for the delicious dried fruits and the wonderful chocolates. You service is very quick and you are a pleasure to purchase from.
- — Melody
- I love the dried fruit. They taste very natural, not overly sweetened and fake tasting like some others I've purchased from the grocery store. Thanks for the great product.
- — kari
- Thank you so much for your awesome products! It is a total treat to be able to eat such delicious and healthy foods. I am a very happy customer.
- — Stephanie
- Delicious and fresh dried fruit - that is why we keep coming back!
Thanks for offering quality products and specials ;o)
- — Joan
- I am very pleased with my order and was surprised at how quickly it arrived. As usual, everything was of finest quality.
- — VIRGINIA
Red Door Bakery, located in Marshfield, Vermont crafts their delicious Jumbo cookies using farm fresh eggs, pure Vermont butter, King Arthur flour and Sweet Energy dried fruit. Each week they deliver fresh baked, over-sized cookies measuring five inches in diameter and almost an inch thick.
A peanut butter cookie so thick and big, Dave the baker thought only huge chunks of rich semi-sweet chocolate would do.